Jul 6, 2011

Leachco Safer Bather Infant Bath Pad, Blue Fish

Leachco Safer Bather Infant Bath Pad, Blue Fish

Bathing Tubs & Seats Safer Bather bath pad has all the features every parent needs to assure baby's bath is as safe and as comfortable as possible. The head is elevated keeping water out of baby's ears, and it does not break or split up like a carpet sponge. Soft polyester filling dries quickly and is mildew resistant. Robust hanger for convenient storage. The baby does not need a hard plastic shell. Infants of 9 months., Brand LeachcoSturdy shed for convenient storage Soft sides and deeply contoured safely cradle baby while bathingHead increased to keep the water out of baby's ears
I bought this in the reviews I read here, and I must say I was completely satisfied. The product is well made, so that it retains the contours of the body of my baby, and so pleasant and comfortable! It is soft and dry well. I will say, however, that the image is a bit misleading to me, was the BEC ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment