Jul 2, 2011

Maxi-Cosi Priori Convertible Car Seat, Brown Earth

Maxi-Cosi Priori Convertible Car Seat, Brown Earth

Convertible The detailed design and comfort combine with Maxi-Cosi Priori, one of the seats most popular car in Europe. The only system can be adjusted to sit, even when the seat is installed in the vehicle, allowing children to sleep more comfortable position to sleep. Locking device for easy installation and a removable cup holder adds convenience. Maxi-Cosi brand, brown earth, meets the Federal Motor Vehicle Safety standards5 harnessClosure points, adjustable straps, reclining seats, a comfortable grip reduces washFlame handleMachine
I convinced my husband to this carseat for my car (because let's face it, these seats are lovely), after the right-o by Evenflo. I rue the day. Not only over $ 100, which took place in the second seat is what sizewise for us, the fabric is falling apart, and my husband was right - ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment