Mar 26, 2011

Canon BP511A 1390mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack for Select Digital Cameras and Camcorders

Canon BP511A 1390mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack for Select Digital Cameras and Camcorders

canon g5 CANON BATTERY BP-511/511A, canon rechargeable battery brand lithium ion, with 7.4 VCompatible a Canon EOS 5D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, D60, D30, Pro90 IS, Pro1 , G1, G2, G3, G5 and G6 models Keep a spare battery ready to capture images at a time in life
I bought this battery as a backup to the same that came with my Canon Powershot G5 has. The battery is great. I've always been very happy with the recording capacity of digital cameras at all - they run out of power at any time. This battery was one of the deciding factors for me to buy a Canon PowerShot G5. After a test on dpreview, it's the best battery life (when used in G3) for each digital camera (testing). I have thousands of photos with it so far carried out, and I'm very happy. When using the LCD screen in the mix of videos and photos (on my G5), I have ar ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment