Mar 27, 2011

Canon Powershot G3, G5, G6 - Replacement Battery Charger (Incl. Car Adapter)

Canon Powershot G3, G5, G6 - Replacement Battery Charger (Incl. Car Adapter)

canon g5 This battery charger replaces the Canon original [CG-580, CB-5L] family model battery charger. The package includes: charger ultra-thin, lightweight and a DC car adapter. compatible with camera models: Canon Powershot G3, G5, G6, CanonFully brand battery charges in approximately 60 to 90 minutes.Quick automatic load control of DC prevents the battery against overload, short circuit, and certification shock.CE electronic security. UL. Satisfied (or higher) voltage standards.Dual OEM unit (110 - 240 V) can be used worldwide! 1 year warranty.
works exactly as expected or advertising. I tried it on 110V and 220V, and it worked perfectly. still looking for the car adapter, but I hope it works properly. I bought this charger because I lost the charger for my old, but I recommend it even to replace the charger with the camera - this ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment