Apr 15, 2011

Aiptek GO-HD High Definition 720p Camcorder with 3x Optical Zoom

Aiptek GO-HD High Definition 720p Camcorder with 3x Optical Zoom

digital camcorder , Manufacturer Aiptek, black / silver, with a 5 megapixel CMOS digital photography high quality photosConveniently recharge the battery via the component output for HDTV video USBUse watch high-definition video and still images TVRemovable HDD and SD / MMC readerRecord 1280 x 720 resolution in 16:9 format
I confess that I am a geek and proud of it. I like to explore new technologies and see how different designers approach the problem.

I had a small media production company in recent years that allowed me to experience many different instruments. High-end cameras are fine, but I also like the small and inexpensive cameras sold by companies like Aiptek and Mustek. My interest in these devices is based on its small size and low price. Unfortunately, the video quality was also generally "small".

That said, ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment