Apr 16, 2011

Canon VIXIA HF R200 Full HD Camcorder with Dual SDXC Card Slots

Canon VIXIA HF R200 Full HD Camcorder with Dual SDXC Card Slots

digital camcorder Canon HF R200 HD CMOS sensor - a flash of silver, Canon, silver, 2 memory cards SDXC slotsCanon sensorDynamic 3.28 megapixel HD CMOS sensor to stabilize a wide range of movements smooth, flat videoGenuine HD Video Lens Canon 28x Advanced Zoom, DIGIC III image processor DV
I just got this camera a few days ago. The most I'm impressed, but I am disappointed in several areas.

(1) is the place to connect an external microphone, but when it did, it means there is no way an attack on the body, why not go, so I have to note that due to the RULES anchorage, where the-hooks, but still want to put camera on a tripod. An external microphone is on the side of the camera instead. This is one I'm going to subscribe to: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0 ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment