Apr 15, 2011

Sony DCR-SX44 Flash memory Handycam Camcorder (Blue)

Sony DCR-SX44 Flash memory Handycam Camcorder (Blue)

digital camcorder Features 4 GB Ultra-compact DCR-SX44 flash memory to record up to 3 hours of video, an LED video light and a professional quality Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar ® offers a high level, high-resolution images and a powerful 60x optical zoom lens, the photo closely, allowing a distance., Sony, Blue, 2.7 "Clear Photo LCD (230K) display visually direct copy on an external hard drive w / or Embedded Flash PC4GB Memory60x, 2000x digital-quality zoom Carl Zeiss Vario-Tessar ®
I had Sony products for years and this is the first time I had a return. This camera was very disappointing. I shot the video at the highest level of quality and it was still blurry and the sound is out of sync when I downloaded on my computer. I wanted to replace my Sony Mini-DV camcorder with him, but the Mini-DV is 10 times better than this ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment