Apr 15, 2011

Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7004

Kodak Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery/KLIC 7004

digital camcorder Lithium-ion KLIC 7004, Brand V Kodak3.7 camera mAh Li-IonDigital RechargeableBattery1000
The battery has been described as new in original box and works perfectly in my camera Kodak M1033., Battery was delivered within 2 days after ordering and it was exactly as advertised. The exact place of the ones that came with my camera sports a Kodak. Equal in all respects. equipment for the athletes of Kodak, I can only look for an hour or video every 2 hours free course need to be replaced. Or two. Kodak really should improve performance., Purchased as an extra battery for my Kodak Zi8. Works fine, minor charges. Will buy again, I bought a second battery so that I may always fully charged. The battery worked great. I have about an hour and fifteen minutes hours per charge. "If you're planning to reality ..
more infomation

No comments:

Post a Comment